Glow in the Dark Photoluminescent Egress Hazard Tape
Glow in the Dark Photoluminescent Egress Hazard Tape is a HAZARD marking tape that can be used in many areas to highlight obstacles in lights out situations. These can be literally anything! Stairways, doorways, walkways and door surrounds.
25mm wide x 10m long (£17.95)
50mm wide x 10m long (£25.95)
The materials used to manufacture this glow in the dark hazard tape are non-toxic, and free from any phosphorous or radioactive material. Taking very little time to charge by absorbing artificial or natural light by the use of photons, in a lights out situation emit a strong photo luminescent reaction that can illuminate stair nosing, door surrounds, walkways, stairways, skirting boards, entrance/exit ways and anywhere else that would require strong illumination for a long duration.
- Self-adhesive backed for easy application
- Works by absorbing light sources (natural & artificial)
- Can emit light for up to 10 hours
- Absorbs and stores light from any light source (Natural, Fluorescent, Tungsten, Halogen etc.).
- Uses ZERO electricity
- Ideal for domestic & professional use.
- Works inside & outside
Ideal for areas that require a good quality ‘lights out’ glow in the dark, such as:
- Fire Exits
- Hand rails
- Factory and Warehouse Signs
- Escape routes
- Skirting boards
- Stair nosing
- Door surrounds
- Light switches
- and more