5S Red Tag Holding Area – SILVER
The 5S Holding Area Kit – SILVER
A vital component in any 5S Red Tag activity is the Red Tag Holding Area. We have taken this vital component and transformed it into a kit, making deployment and setup of a 5S Holding Area, a piece of cake!
What’s it used for?
The Red Tag Holding Area is a vital tool in any 5S Sort activity. It is an area set aside for use in storing red-tagged items that need further evaluation. It acts as a buffer between first questioning the need for the item and actually getting rid of that item.
This Holding Area tool kit has been so successful because of its ability to:
- Provide management of all Red Tagged held items throughout the designated area
- Ensure the engagement of Team Members through a structured team orientated methodology
- Provide an engaging visual presence, due to it expert design
- Instantly become recognisable throughout a facility
- Train users within minutes without requiring additional support / nominated Lead
- Be instantly relocated / deployed into any area that requires it
- Be used successfully in all industrial sectors (and environments)
- Provide huge return on investment (£) and also increase workplace safety
- HEAVY DUTY PLASTIC STANCHIONS AND PLASTIC CHAIN (QTY OF FOUR POSTS AND 10M OF CHAIN)
- HOLDING AREA SIGN FOR CHAIN (DIGITALLY PRINTED 3MM THK FOAMEX) (QTY OF ONE)
What’s a Local Red Tag Holding Area?
Each department or production area that participates in red-tagging also needs a local red tag holding area. The local red tag holding area is used to manage the flow of red-tagged items within a local department or production area.
Without any local holding area, the decision is usually to “leave it where it is” and the Sort activity is prevented from achieving its objective.
What’s a Central Red Tag Holding Area?
The Central Red Tag Holding Area is used to manage the flow of items that cannot or should not be disposed of by individual departments or areas. This popular kit easily manages the disposition of Red Tagged items and ensures that ownership is fairly assigned to each held item.